ISOLATIONIST IS 100% DONE: TRACKLISTING AND MORE

     My upcoming chapbook, ISOLATIONIST, is 100% done. 

    For the past couple weeks, I've been editing, formatting it for print, and working on printing options. Now that is done and we are good for release! It'll be out digitally on June 9th, almost one week! And I will release the physical copies throughout that week. It'll be 15 poems (19 for the physical copies) in 6 pages. Short and sweet.

    So it's about time I say more about the book now that release is imminent. So here's the contents of ISOLATIONIST:

1. "All Eyes Pierce" 

2. "Overstay" 

3. "Such Fragile Things" 

4. "From the Corner"

5. "Ghost By the Garden Gate"

6. "Take Claim to Your Spirit" 

7. "Silent Space"

8. "The Cost" 

9. "From Its Clover" 

10. "The Ocean Takes" 

11. "Certainty"

12. "The Crowning Cloud" 

13. "The Fading Visage" 

14. "Recluse" 

15. "Lighthouse"

*16. "The Life and Death of Cowards" 

*17. "Lying Bastards Sleep" 

*18. "When You Look to Me" 

*19. "Carrier" 

* = These poems are exclusive to the physical copies. Which you can get through contacting me! 

    All else will be available, for FREE, in the digital copy that I will put here on my blog. Think I'll just allow anyone to donate money through Facebook or whatever. CashApp, Venmo... Dunno. What do the kids use these days?

    I just want people to read it. No big deal on throwing a donation. Share it to friends, come back as often or little as you want, do whatever. It'll always be up to read.

    I'll spend the first part of June printing these bad boys up and distributing them. I'm working on printing as we speak and it's coming out awesome! If you'd like a copy, contact me and we'll work something out with me delivering it or mailing it for an additional fee. It'll be only $5 + shipping if I ship it. Really looking forward to having all you guys read it! Exciting stuff. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LUNARSONGS (Full Digital Version)

Why Did the Eclipse Feel So Special?

It's My Birthday... Here's a Snippet of My Novella